EMSI Clients in the Media for October 2013
20 Total TV Appearances Booked in October.
Our clients shared their messages on 19 local and 1 national TV shows in October, including:
- First Business with Larry Katzen talking about My life inside Arthur Andersen.
- KTLA in Los Angeles with Wade Slome teaching kids the value of money.
- ABC affiliate in Philadelphia (WPVI) with Darren Porter giving four questions every parent should ask their college student this holiday break.
- CBS affiliate in Miami (WBFS) with Darlene Quinn speaking about becoming an award winning author at age 70.
698 Total Print Placements Secured in October.
- Dr. Michael Gelb was featured in The Atlantic speaking about how sleep-texting is the new sleep-walking. Click Here to read more.
- Kyra Bussanich gave insight in The Boston Globe about how the Cup Cake Wars winner now has her own cookbook. Click Here to read more.
- Jeff Gorton was featured in the MarketWatch giving helpful tips for planning your retirement.Click Here to read more.
214 Total Radio Interviews Booked in October.
Major Highlights Include These Outstanding Shows Heard Across The Country:
- Ground Zero which is distributed to over 200 affiliates
- Sports Byline USA which is nationally syndicated to over 200 affiliates
- Alan Combs Radio Show which is nationally syndicated by FOX Radio Networks to over 100 affiliates and on Sirius/XM
7,883 Total New Social Media Connections in October.
- A client received a request to be on a Radio Panel and was offered a guest blog spot through Twitter and Facebook
- A client received interview requests on Twitter for a YouTube Series and a BlogTalk Radio show
So Far This Year…
So Far in 2013, our clients appeared in 6,513 print outlets!
- Outlets include USA Today, Associated Press, Entrepreneur Magazine, Prevention Magazine, The Huffington Post, FOX Business, Realtor.com, Toronto Star, Good Housekeeping, NJ Star Ledger, Houston Chronicle, Miami Herald, and more.
So Far in 2013, our clients appeared on 1.659 talk radio shows!
- Interviews were heard on WTLW-FM (The #1 station in New York City), America’s Radio News Network, WTOP-FM, Tesh Media Group, It’s Your Health Radio Network, Money Matters Network, Sirius/XM, and more.
So Far in 2013, our clients appeared on 191 TV shows!
- Appearances were seen on MSNBC, FOX & Friends, CNN, CNBC, Bloomberg TV and more.
So Far in 2013, we’ve connected our clients with 83,399 new social media connections