EMSI Clients in the Media for May 2014
13 Total TV Appearances Booked in May.
- Dr. Jaime Kulaga appeared on the nationally syndicated show DayTime talking about “Survival Tips For Super Woman”.
- Ken Goldstein was featured on the nationally syndicated Fox Business Network talking about why Silicon Valley is out of touch.
- Stephen NG appeared on Homekeepers on the nationally syndicated Christian Television Network talking about christian principles of marriage.
696 Total Print Placements Secured in May.
- Matthew Shafer was featured on USA Today about financial mistakes many couples are making for retirement. Click Here to read more.
- Hutch Ashoo appeared on USA Today about why 1 million dollars may not be enough for retirement. Click Here to read more.
- Jeff Gorton gave money must-dos that you can’t afford to pass up in Forbes. Click Here to read more.
- Stephen Ng gave tips for helping couples retire together in The Wall Street Journal. Click Here to read more.
163 Total Radio Interviews Booked in May.
Major Highlights Include These Outstanding Shows and Networks Heard Across The Country:
- Sirius/XM Satellite Radio
- Salem Radio Networks with 40 stations
- WIND-AM in Chicago, IL (Market #3)
- WGN-AM in Chicago, IL (Market #3)
- KGO-AM in San Francisco, CA (Market #4)
7458 Total New Social Media Connections in May.
- A client’s tweet was favorited by Twitter co-founder Biz Stone.
In 2013, our clients appeared in 8,018 print outlets!
- Outlets include USA Today, Associated Press, Entrepreneur Magazine, Prevention Magazine, The Huffington Post, FOX Business, Realtor.com, Toronto Star, Good Housekeeping, NJ Star Ledger, Houston Chronicle, Miami Herald, and more.
In 2013, our clients appeared on 1,868 talk radio shows!
- Interviews were heard on WTLW-FM (The #1 station in New York City), America’s Radio News Network, WTOP-FM, Tesh Media Group, It’s Your Health Radio Network, Money Matters Network, Sirius/XM, and more.
In 2013, our clients appeared on 225 TV shows!
- Appearances were seen on MSNBC, FOX & Friends, CNN, CNBC, Bloomberg TV and more.
In 2013, we’ve connected our clients with 97,417 new social media connections