EMSI Public Relations Client Media Coverage
April showers brought more than just rain to EMSI: it brought record-breaking numbers!
Our Print division broke the most recent record of 662 placements in a month with an incredible 896!
Some of the biggest hits included Associated Press, Huffington Post, and Yahoo!
Our clients publicized their businesses, products and books nationally and locally in newspapers and magazines and on talk radio and TV across the United States and Canada. On social media, they were exposed to thousands of new potential customers through re-Tweets, shares and even a viral post.
How do we do it? We follow the news. When events, trends and issues make headlines (and sometimes before they do!), we anticipate the media’s need for related coverage and deliver the appropriate stories and show segments – featuring our experts.
Here are some of the biggest hits.!
Our clients appeared in 896 print outlets in April!
- Our client, Dr. Rod Block was featured in Associated Press speaking about Chiropractors for your animals. Click Here
- Karen Peterson was featured in Yahoo! News speaking about fitness after 65. Click Here
- Jay Platt gave insight about taking control of your fear in the Huffington Post. Click Here
- Brandon Stuerke spoke about sales tips in Realtor.comClick Here
- Dr. Niki Barr spoke about how to deal with the emotions of being diagnosed with cancerClick Here
We arranged 135 interviews on talk radio in April.
- Tesh Media Group
- Talk Radio Network/Rusty Humphries
- Red Eye Radio Network
Our clients shared their messages on 16 local and 4 national TV shows in April.
- CNBC’s Power Lunch
- Bloomberg TV’s Bloomberg Surveillance
- We got our clients 11,286 Twitter followers, Facebook friends and other new connections using genuine interactions that result in exciting surprises for our clients.
Do you want media coverage like this for yourself? Click Here to learn more.
Browse our Media Archives for More Highlights.