EMSI Clients in the Media for February 2014
17 Total TV Appearances Booked in February.
Our clients shared their messages on 12 local and 5 national TV shows in February, including:
- Stars of the new TNT show, Private Lives of Nashville Wives, Cassie and Gary Chapman appeared on the nationally syndicated show, Daytime.
- Travis Waters appeared on America’s News Room on the national cable network, Fox News speaking about changing the debate on new and forthcoming marijuana laws.
- David Porter appeared on the show, Business Day on Canada’s Business News Network speaking about is college worth the investment and getting the best ROI for your college investment
817 Total Print Placements Secured in February.
- Jaime Kulaga was featured on Glamour.com speaking about ways to reduce stress. Click Here to read more.
- Sanjay Jain, MD, MBA gave insight in BankRate.com with tips to retire well. Click Here to read more.
- Kathleen Mauro was featured in the CNN Money telling speaking retirement planning. Click Here to read more.
116 Total Radio Interviews Booked in February.
Major Highlights Include These Outstanding Shows Heard Across The Country:
- WOR-AM in New York City (Market #1)
- WIND-AM in Chicago, IL (Market #3)
- KGO-AM in San Francisco, CA (Market #4)
- KROI-FM in Houston, TX (Market #6)
8,783 Total New Social Media Connections in February.
- A client received a request to be on a Radio Panel and was offered a guest blog spot through Twitter
In 2013, our clients appeared in 8,018 print outlets!
- Outlets include USA Today, Associated Press, Entrepreneur Magazine, Prevention Magazine, The Huffington Post, FOX Business, Realtor.com, Toronto Star, Good Housekeeping, NJ Star Ledger, Houston Chronicle, Miami Herald, and more.
In 2013, our clients appeared on 1,868 talk radio shows!
- Interviews were heard on WTLW-FM (The #1 station in New York City), America’s Radio News Network, WTOP-FM, Tesh Media Group, It’s Your Health Radio Network, Money Matters Network, Sirius/XM, and more.
In 2013, our clients appeared on 225 TV shows!
- Appearances were seen on MSNBC, FOX & Friends, CNN, CNBC, Bloomberg TV and more.
In 2013, we’ve connected our clients with 97,417 new social media connections