EMSI Clients in the Media for July 2014
28 Total TV Appearances Booked in July.
- Dave Richards was featured on MSNBC about How America Hasn’t Changed since it’s founding.
- Rick Rodgers was interviewed on CTN Homekeepers with Money lesson From a Biblical perspective.
- Kris Rotonda and You Must Love Dogs Dating was booked 7 times including: ABC Washington, DC, CBS Atlanta & CBS Austin about How Fido Can Find You Love This Summer.
560 Total Print Placements Secured in July.
- Dr. Jaime Kulaga was featured in Forbes with 4 tips to make yourself talk more positive. Click Here to read more.
- Mike Finley appeared on CBS News.com speaking about 5 ways to go broke. Click Here to read more.
- Airsign was featured in the New York Post about Pi in the Sky over New York Click Here to read more.
- Dr. Romie Mushtaq gave tips to boost your brain power on LiveStrong.com. Click Here to read more.
170 Total Radio Interviews Booked in July.
Major Highlights Include These Outstanding Shows and Networks Heard Across The Country:
- Voice of America Radio Network – Globally Syndicated to over 1200 affiliates
- Salem Radio Network – Syndicated to over 40 stations
- Small Business Advocate Network- Syndicated to 40 markets)
6975 Total New Social Media Connections in July.
In 2013, our clients appeared in 8,018 print outlets!
- Outlets include USA Today, Associated Press, Entrepreneur Magazine, Prevention Magazine, The Huffington Post, FOX Business, Realtor.com, Toronto Star, Good Housekeeping, NJ Star Ledger, Houston Chronicle, Miami Herald, and more.
In 2013, our clients appeared on 1,868 talk radio shows!
- Interviews were heard on WTLW-FM (The #1 station in New York City), America’s Radio News Network, WTOP-FM, Tesh Media Group, It’s Your Health Radio Network, Money Matters Network, Sirius/XM, and more.
In 2013, our clients appeared on 225 TV shows!
- Appearances were seen on MSNBC, FOX & Friends, CNN, CNBC, Bloomberg TV and more.
In 2013, we’ve connected our clients with 97,417 new social media connections