EMSI Clients in the Media for March 2014
22 Total TV Appearances Booked in March.
- Steve Fogel appeared on KDFW (FOX) Dallas, WFLD (FOX) Chicago, KOMO (ABC) Seattle & KPHO (CBS) Phoenix explaining how technology may be shaping your personality.
- Airsign Aerial Advertising was featured on KTBT (FOX) in Austin, TX about what happened in the sky over Austin on 3/14 (Pi Day) and how they pulled it off.
- Dr. Harold Katz appeared on WJLA (ABC) in Washington, DC to speak about “is your toothpaste bad for your family”.
722 Total Print Placements Secured in March.
115 Total Radio Interviews Booked in March.
Major Highlights Include These Outstanding Shows Heard Across The Country:
- Sirius/XM Satellite Radio
- WIND-AM in Chicago, IL (Market #3)
- WGN-AM in Chicago, IL (Market #3)
- WBZ-AM in Boston, MA (Market #10)
11,476 Total New Social Media Connections in March.
- AirSign’s #PiInTheSky trended #2 nationwide on Twitter.
- Our client, The Freedom Zone was followed and retweeted by Oprah’s OWN Network.
In 2013, our clients appeared in 8,018 print outlets!
- Outlets include USA Today, Associated Press, Entrepreneur Magazine, Prevention Magazine, The Huffington Post, FOX Business, Realtor.com, Toronto Star, Good Housekeeping, NJ Star Ledger, Houston Chronicle, Miami Herald, and more.
In 2013, our clients appeared on 1,868 talk radio shows!
- Interviews were heard on WTLW-FM (The #1 station in New York City), America’s Radio News Network, WTOP-FM, Tesh Media Group, It’s Your Health Radio Network, Money Matters Network, Sirius/XM, and more.
In 2013, our clients appeared on 225 TV shows!
- Appearances were seen on MSNBC, FOX & Friends, CNN, CNBC, Bloomberg TV and more.
In 2013, we’ve connected our clients with 97,417 new social media connections
o Steve Fogel – KDFW (FOX) Dallas, WFLD (FOX) Chicago, KOMO (ABC) Seattle & KPHO (CBS) Phoenix