Client Media Highlights for November 2014
669 Print Placements in November
- Dr. Venus Opal Reese -CEO of Defy Impossible - appeared in Forbes giving her insight about what black women millionaires do differently. Click here to read the article.
- Dr. John Young was featured on FoxNews.com giving his insight about if seniors are more at risk for the enterovirus. Click here to read the full article.
- Donna Phelan appeared in the Houston Chronicle speaking about SISTERS clubs which encourages women to have several sources generating money throughout retirement. Click here to read more.
8 TV Appearances in November
- AmercanEx appeared on MSNBC Live speaking about Wall Street meeting America’s cannabis’s industry.
- Client O.U.R. appeared on 3 shows including: ABC KTVX, KULX TV, ABC WSB speaking about how a nonprofit organization rescued child slaves abroad.
- William Davis appeared on ABC KTVX TV Salt Lake City speaking about how modern day wheat is bad for your health.
96 Talk Radio Interviews in November
Our clients were heard on these networks
- Talkstar Radio Network
- Sun Broadcasting Network
- Sirius/XM Satellite Radio Network
7371 New Social Media Connections in November
- We helped a client bring her Facebook Cost Per Click from over $4 to under $.70 by using new, custom imagery and refining the ad copy to make a clear call-to-action.
- A client was asked through social media to appear on a web-based TV show.
- A client’s Twitter account broke 25k followers.
Are Your Next?
Subscribe to The PR Insider