Client Social Media Highlights
A national aerial advertising firm specializing in dot-matrix style skywriting, aerial banners, and more.
AirSign came to us looking to take their social media to new heights. Within two weeks, we put together a social media strategy for a massive art exhibit they were to perform over SXSW in Austin, Texas. During the event, we dove into the conversations surrounding the piece, strengthening the reach and bringing hundreds of new followers. Did we mention the hashtag we strategized trended number two nationally?
Since then, we’ve been managing and organically growing AirSign’s social media following with a variety of engaging content, tailored to their unique brand.
Some of the campaign highlights include:
- Trended nationally at number 2, as well as in large cities like New York.
- Grew Twitter following from 121 to over 1700.
- Took a meager 62 followers on Google+ to over 1000
- Originated leads through Social Media
- Helped secure print placements for New York Post, Time, Yahoo! News and more.
- Followed by celebrities including Margaret Cho and Grumpy Cat