Getting Print Coverage
What is Print Media?
“Print” is no longer limited to hard-copy newspapers and magazines. Increasingly, those traditional publications now have equally popular online versions that are updated 24/7. Additionally, publications found exclusively online have also entered the print marketplace. Many are just as reputable as their traditional counterparts, and they have quite an audience.
More and more Americans are turning to online news sources, according to the Pew Research Center’s Project for Excellence in Journalism 2011:
46 percent of people say they get news online at least three times a week
Nearly half of all Americans (47 percent) get some form of local news on a mobile device
How a National Print Campaign Can Benefit You
The value of editorial coverage in traditional and online publications (including news search engines, websites and blogs) is credibility. When potential customers read about you, it’s marketing gold!
Companies and authors can easily share coverage with links on their websites and social media networks, further increasing the value of this exposure.
And, let’s face it, getting print coverage is exciting. Imagine reading about yourself, your product or book in any of the publications highlighted in the photo collage above.
Top 5 Reasons You Should Choose EMSI for Your Print Campaign and for Getting Print Coverage
- Since EMSI is a Pay For Performance PR Firm, we guarantee you will get print media exposure.
- EMSI’s award-winning journalists are veterans of major daily newspapers who know how to write the stories that editors will run.
- EMSI pitches your product or book to thousands of appropriate reviewers, bloggers and beat reporters for reviews.
- EMSI provides a clipping service and sends you regular updates of the placements we obtain. Once your campaign has been completed, we don’t stop working for you. We continue to forward you journalists’ requests and placements for as long as we receive them.
- EMSI’s media division, News & Experts, represents you as an expert in your field with important information to share.
Can You Really Afford to Wait?
Journalists across America constantly need content to fill their pages – both traditional and online. You, your product or your book could be exactly what they are looking for right now. Below you’ll see some of the most recent placements EMSI secured for our clients!
How Did “50 Shades of Grey” get such great print coverage? Read our blog here.
Have a Print Interview? Here are some tips to give a great Print Interview.
Recent Print Coverage